These are the forgotten animals of the secretly destroyed forests…
They have no formal protections in place
Their entire species are now on the knife-edge of survival
Can you pledge to protect them by boycotting brands destroying their rainforest home for palm oil, meat, soy, cocoa, coffee?
You certainly didn’t ask for this, none of us did! Can you stop the mega-brands responsible?
I’m a Palm Oil Detective, I’ve pledged join the #Boycott4Wildlife I’ve stopped buying supermarket brands secretly destroying forests sending these #endangered species extinct!Tweet
There are thousands of animals that have no formal protections in place and their entire species are now on the knife-edge of survival due to #palmoil #soy #meat deforestation. This is why we #Boycott4Wildlife find out moreTweet
Help 10,000’s of rainforest animal species by changing your supermarket choices
Boycott these global mega brands along with all sub-brands causing world-destroying damage
These brands have products that contain palm oil sourced from mills that are responsible for the destruction of precious habitats of endangered species. Therefore, these brands are directly involved in the extinction of hundreds of endangered species.
Here are some palm oil free alternatives to buy instead.
How can I help the #Boycott4Wildlife?
Contribute in five ways
1. Join the #Boycott4Wildlife on social media and subscribe to stay in the loop: Share posts from this website to your own network on Twitter, Mastadon, Instagram, Facebook and Youtube using the hashtags #Boycottpalmoil #Boycott4Wildlife.
2. Contribute stories: Academics, conservationists, scientists, indigenous rights advocates and animal rights advocates working to expose the corruption of the palm oil industry or to save animals can contribute stories to the website.
3. Supermarket sleuthing: Next time you’re in the supermarket, take photos of products containing palm oil. Share these to social media along with the hashtags to call out the greenwashing and ecocide of the brands who use palm oil. You can also take photos of palm oil free products and congratulate brands when they go palm oil free.
4. Take to the streets: Get in touch with Palm Oil Detectives to find out more.
5. Donate: Make a one-off or monthly donation to Palm Oil Detectives as a way of saying thank you and to help pay for ongoing running costs of the website and social media campaigns. Donate here
2 thoughts on “These are the forgotten animals of the secretly destroyed forests”